As our event has grown, we’ve decided to come up with policies regarding refunds and issues for attendees who are unable to attend. They are:
- Any cancellations made 60 days prior to a Film Gathering event will be refunded in full, less credit card processing fees, as long as we are able to fill the seat with another attendee.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to an event will not be refunded, except in special circumstances.
- Special circumstances involve death in immediate family, natural disaster that prohibits attendance (active hurricane, tornado, etc), or military deployment.
- Special circumstances within 60 days that qualify for a partial refund are hospitalization, or a doctors orders not to travel.
- A no-show registration cannot be transferred to an upcoming Film Gathering retreat.
These policies are subject to change, the version posted above is considered the current policy.